Infinite Lighting Solutions are Lighting Designers based in Lincoln working across a varied array of projects UK wide ranging from commercial architectural schemes to cultural museums to small and large scale residential properties. We do not have our own independent house style; instead we aim to bring out the best in any design proposal by working either directly with the client or with architects and designers who all have a stylistically varied approach.
We utilise equipment at the forefront of lighting technology, working with the leading manufacturers in specific areas of expertise to the exacting requirements of each particular project. This technical expertise and in depth knowledge of the marketplace benefits clients by achieving cost effective solutions for all their lighting design consultancy projects in the East Midlands and throughout the UK.
In creating and developing a concept that works as an integral part of the architecture and interior of a project, we ensure attention to the detailed design requirements, ease of operation, maintenance and efficient energy utilisation of the overall lighting scheme.
How a building works, looks and feels has as much to do with how it is lit as the way it is planned, engineered, built and furnished. The role of the lighting designer is to help architects and interior designers create the optimum lighting conditions for their buildings and interiors. The working relationship begins right at the beginning of a project, with regular communication continuing throughout all stages of the design and construction process.
The company also has a strong background within Product Design and is able to undertake the design of one off bespoke fixtures or luminaires for mass production.
Infinite Lighting Solutions offer a flexible range of lighting design services that can be tailored to your needs, and budget, including:
- Designing lighting schemes for all, or parts, of your house or business - inside and out
- Specifying the wiring and control infrastructure for new builds and refurbishments
- Designing and commissioning lighting control systems
- Coordinating with architects, builders, interior designers, and electricians
- Specifying light fittings
- Supplying light fittings
- Preparing budgets
- Designing, commissioning, and supplying custom light fittings
- Advising on how to comply with the new Building Regulations for the use of low energy light fittings in new builds and refurbishments.
We can work from plans, sketches, photos, and where necessary or appropriate, make site visits anywhere in the world.